Dulwich High School of Visual Arts and Design

Designing Futures

Telephone02 9560 7299


Local enrolment

Enrolment inquiries can be made throughout the year. There are specific rules and policies for local students.

Applying for local enrolment

To be enrolled as a local student, applicants are required to prove that they live in the geographical area designated for our school. Provide proof of permanent residence of a dwelling in the local area such as:

  • a current, original Council Land Rates notice. 
  • a current Residential Tenancy Agreement of at least 12 months duration (sub-letting agreements will not be accepted as proof of residence)

And at least two sets of these current documents:

  • 2 Electricity accounts
  • 2 Gas accounts
  • 2 Home telephone accounts (landline)
  • 2 Centrelink documents or Medicare account that shows residential address.

Only original documents from within the last 12 months are accepted as proof of permanent residence. In circumstances where the applicant student does not reside with both or either parent, the school will rely on Family Court orders to determine the child's place of residence. In some cases additional evidence may also be required.

If information given is false or misleading, any decision made as a result of this application may be changed.

Year 6 moving into Year 7

Applications are made each year through the student's current primary school

Year 8 to 12 enrolment

Complete this application form (PDF 579KB) and phone the school administration regarding the application process.
We can help you with your enrolment enquiries anytime throughout the year.