There are some costs associated with going to school that you may find it helpful to plan and budget for.
school books and equipment
- co-curricular activities.
Voluntary school contributions
Like all NSW public schools, we can request contributions to enhance our educational and sporting programs including elective subjects. School contributions help provide additional educational resources for the benefit of students. Payment is voluntary.
For more information, visit the Voluntary School Contribution policy.
If you are unable to pay school contributions because of financial hardship, you may be eligible for assistance from the school.
Our principal will ensure no student or family suffers any discrimination or embarrassment over the inability to pay school contributions.
Parent Online Payment (POP) via the school website using the 'Make a payment' page:
- This will take you to a secure external website for payment.
- Payments should be made before the due date.
- Please allow three working days for processing.
Parents and carers also have the option to make payments offline. Options for this include:
- In person – student or parent/carer may pay the cashier in the administration office by cheque, cash, or EFTPOS