Academic Design Enrichment Class Application
Dulwich High School of Visual Arts and Design also offers a designated class in each year for student enrichment. The class provides talented students with opportunities to be extended across a range of academic subjects with a focus on design-relevant subjects such as Design and Technology, Maths and Science.
Places are limited and to be selected for the Secondary Enrichment Class students need to complete an application form and an interview.
Are you interested in enrolling your child at Dulwich High School of Visual Arts and Design?
2024 Applications NOW CLOSED
Successful applicants are determined on the following criteria:
- academic achievement across the curriculum and particular aptitudes in:
- Design and Technology
- attitude, behaviour and commitment to learning
- demonstrated capacity to apply critical thinking and design skills
- demonstrated and potential contribution to programs such as:
- performing arts (such as band, choir, drama or dance)
- robotics club or coding
- Maths or Science competitions